Sunday, July 19, 2009

Taking a minute for yourself


You know there are always sometimes when you feel like it is always a little more day then there is time. You feel like there are somethings you just need to get done that you just don't have time to do. That's the way I feel sometimes with a new baby. But I wouldn't trade one single minute of it for anything in this world.

There are times when we are playing that I just sit with the camera and capture those moments so that we can add them to our scrap book. You know there are always those moments that just drive you crazy and make you want to cry right along with her. But you pull yourself together and just go on to the next task. Well you know you always have to work in a little bit of time for yourself so that you don't take out the frustration on anyone else.

My time for myself is when I scrap book. There is nothing like when I get to sit down with a page, pictures, borders, backgrounds, and letters and let them decide where they need to go. It's so fun to sit down and show that you can take a minute for yourself to just relax. All of us know that it's going to be there when it's all said and done so why not show that you have time to treat yourself for a second of piece and quiet. You may only get one page done, maybe even two but that was time for yourself. Enjoy the break that is how I enjoy mine.

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.