Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grandma's Scrap Book.


You know with everything that is going on in my life. I find it just a little hard to sit down and find the perfect things to say. My daughter is changing everyday and I feel so sad at times to think with every blink she is changing. That is the main reason now I sit down with all of my scrap booking supplies and enjoy the incredible journey that I have with her. My daughter will be five months old tomorrow. Oh my where did that time go. I could almost cry thinking about it. I look at some of the pictures that are on the page and wow time sure has flown.

I went to my husbands grandmothers just last week. She had pictures sitting everywhere. So I told her I would make her a scrap book of her great grandchildren. So me and her went shopping for some supplies for her scrap book. We bought the scrap booking kit. It came with all kinds of really neat pages, stickers, borders, and backgrounds to help bring her book to life. So I set down with all 3 of her great grandchildren pictures and got to work.

That was so much fun. I let the stickers talk for me on the pages she just loved it. I used some of the blocked letters and made those into frames around the pictures that way they said what I wanted them to say. You can really get very creative with just a very little bit of supplies that is the fun of it. You know when we look at the finished project you can fill proud to say yes I did that isn't it neat. You should really try it have fun doing something for yourself.

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.